We pride ourselves on our employee longevity and customer service
Hopkins & Sons, Inc. was founded by Clarence and Harry Hopkins in 1946. Located in New Castle County, Delaware, Hopkins & Sons is a locally owned and operated moving and storage company. Originally a single-truck moving company, Hopkins & Sons has since grown to a fleet of over twenty vehicles.
A family-owned business, the Hopkins team prioritizes family values, while acting as a supportive, trustworthy, reliable, and accountable resource through the entire moving process. Hopkins service providers are prompt, courteous, and committed to developing long-term customer relationships.
Hopkins & Sons continues to grow to meet the increasing demand for quality relocation, storage, and packing solutions. The acquisition of a 65,000 square-foot, climate-controlled storage facility allows for Hopkins to not only provide high-quality relocation services, but the flexibility to assist in complex move coordination. Through a partnership with Atlas Van Lines, Hopkins & Sons is unique in offering customers a small company approach to big company capabilities.
- 2013 Delaware Family-Owned Business of the Year
- The Better Business Bureau Best Family-Owned
- Cathy Grieco, 2004 Entrepreneurial Woman of the Year
- Delaware Today, Top 37 Woman-Owned Business
- Delaware State Chamber of Commerce, 2005 Superstar in Business Excellence Award
- Milton M. Hill Quality Award (2008 & 2009)
- Hauling Achievement Award (2008 & 2009)
- Superior Packing Award
- Atlas Military Achievement Award